Physical therapy clinic – osteopathy services for injury and pain
We are a broad-based physical therapy centre using osteopathy and related approaches to physical problems and wellness. We have a wide range of expertise among our experienced professional staff and a real passion for helping people stay fit and healthy as well as helping them with treatment of problems as they arise. The qualified professionals in our osteopathy practice can help you with injuries, movement problems or aches and pains and we help our clients recover and become pain-free fast.
– Do you have injuries that are causing you pain or restricting your movement?
– Have you had surgery and need to get back to full function fast?
– Are you suffering from long-standing back or neck pain?
– Do you have aches and pains or restricted movement?
Just get in touch and we can tell you more about how a visit to our osteopathy clinic would help you.
Information on our physical therapy clinic
* Highly reviewed physical therapy clinic with top ratings in Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews from our Chelmsford area patients
* The professional staff in our clinic are registered with the General Osteopathic Council with top level qualifications and experience
* We have male and female osteopaths practising physical therapy if you have a preference (see our staff page for more information on qualifications and registration)
* Whether you need to come to our clinic as an emergency or just to have a chat or book an assessment, please just call us on 01245 522360 and we will help you as best we can
Who works at our physical therapy clinic?
In addition to our osteopaths, we have experienced staff who provide sports massage, nutrition therapy, acupuncture and sports injury rehab services. Our experts can also advise on ergonomics and undertake desk and workspace assessments, help with bike fitting and provide running assessments and advice on your running technique and training programme.
Osteopathy or Physiotherapy?
See our article on osteopath vs physio and who is best to treat you.
Osteopathy or Chiropractic?
See our article on osteopath vs chiropractor and how you choose who to treat you.